Hell Let Loose Update 14.7 Patch Notes: The latest 14.7 patch update for Hell Let Loose is now available. Complete information is covered on this page with detailed Hell Let Loose Update 14.7 Patch Notes as well as Hell Let Loose Update 14.7 Patch release dates and bug fixes are discussed in detail below.
Hell Let Loose is the most famous and one of the most popular online multiplayer First-person shooting type games. Which was released and developed in 2021 by a team of 17 developers the 50 vs 50 matches are the main highlights of the game.
Hell Let Loose Update is going to be available on the following platforms:
- PlayStation 5
- Xbox Series X and Series S
- Microsoft Windows
Hell Let Loose Update 14.7 Patch Release Date
After the release of the Hell Let Loose game. It is receiving regular Hell Loot Loose patch updates regularly to fix bugs and to introduce new events and features to Hell Let Loose now it is receiving the latest update 14.7 Patch which was released on 19 October in the first batch and now it is re-releasing today on 23 October 2023
Hell Let Loose Update 14.7 Patch Notes.
This is the complete list of Hell Let Loose Update 14.7 Patch Notes, which includes every minor to a major change in the latest Hell Let Loose Update 14.7. patches are the small updates that are particularly for fixing any bugs, Introducing some minor changes, optimising the overall stability of the game and making its gameplay user experience better.
- Blox Fruit 2x Exp Code October 2023
- F1 23 Patch Notes 1.16 Update
- NBA 2k24 Crack Status Release Date
- Asphalt 9 Redeem Codes
Hell Let Loose Update 14.7 patch : Latest changelog
Addition of night maps:
- The night map for Carentan has now been added.
- The night map for Sainte Mere Eglise is now available.
Changes in player locomotion:
- Overall improved the Dive to prone feature which is now re-implemented.
- Mantling is now Improved
- Vaulting is now Improved
Changes in NVIDIA Filters:
- Nvidia Filters are now disabled to improve game performance.
- The issue due to which The player cannot switch and deploys with incorrect loadout
The most popular and irritating loadout bug is now fixed for many instances. But may need to be checked out in the live game and as per feedback further improvements can be done.
- Throwing Grenade animation replay glitch fixed
- The game hangs issue for 9 Seconds after every game mode match finishes before showing the game result.
- The missing reload sound of kar98 on PS5 is now fixed.
- The VOIP isn’t able to reconnect bug is fixed due to which the game voice works fine.
- The big issue in which the player cannot be able to rotate characters using a controller is now fixed.
- Luftwaffe Eagles
With each Hell Let Loose patch update various map optimizations are made which include LOD fixes and collision issues.
Some other reported map-related bugs are also fixed with the latest Hell Let Loose Update 14.7 Patch Notes.
Various LOD fixes:
- No bullet penetrations in the wooden gate issue are fixed.
- Between the wooden planks, the tank shots cannot be able to penetrate.
- The small gaps in rock cliffs are now fixed
- Fixed the issue due to which some floors of specific buildings lack the wooden stares penetrations.
- Fixed some flames PFX that are missing on the tree stumps.
- Fixed the performance drops which were caused by looking at heavy smoke through the binoculars in the game.
In this post we have covered the latest Hell Let Loose Update 14.7 Patch Notes which contain complete information on the Hell Let Loose Update 14.7 patch which includes various optimizations, new stuff, and bug fixes.
The complete information is provided by the official Hell Let Loose official developer. If you found problem in something you can easily drop all the issue in comment below easily. thanks