UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 has been started by govt of uttar pradesh, class 10th, class 12th students can online apply for up free laptop yojana.
Uttar Pradesh Free LaptopScheme Registration Form 2021. Link vacuity to apply for UP Laptop Scheme is available under important links heading. Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana Application Form for class Xth and Class XIIth scholars is streamlined.
- UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Apply Online
- Eligibility for free laptop yojana
- List of Documents Needed for UP Free Laptop Scheme
- uttar pradesh free laptop yojana Benefits and Features
- up free laptop yojana details
Students can register online for UP Free Laptop Scheme online Form 2021. The up laptop yojana online application links are available below.
In this article, we are going to discuss about Up free laptop yojana related all updates, guide and information’s. So read all of the information it’s may help to get understand the up laptop yojana more deeply.
|Scheme name||UP Free Laptop Yojana / Scheme 2021|
|Total Quantity||22 Lakhs Laptops|
|Laptop Price||Approx 15,000/- INR|
|Brand name of the laptop||HP, Acer, Dell|
|Goal||10th/12th Pass Students|
|Class||UP Free Laptop Yojana Online Form 2021|
|UP Free Laptop Scheme Official Website||upcmo.up.nic.in or www.up.gov.in|
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Updates
Students who has eligible can apply for the UP Free Laptop Scheme Online 2021. The ideal of starting the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme is to raise the education position of the state, connect the scholars and girls of the state on using digital bias and promote digitization across the state.
Through this scheme, free laptops will be given to encourage the scholars who get good marks so that they can have a bright future. Through the Free Laptop Scheme, scholars won’t only be suitable to get free laptops and by using this laptop they can also study online and get a job.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop scheme aims to give multiple benefits at atime.However, you need to follow the below way precisely. If you want to get a laptop for free from Uttar Pradesh Government.
- First of all, you have to visit the sanctioned website of the up free laptop yojana or Uttar Pradesh Government by clicking on either link –upcmo.up.nic.in orwww.up.gov.in.
- Now the home page of this UPCMO functionary website opens in front of you where you need to check the announcement section and click on the link called “ Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana”.
- After clicking on the specific link, you’ll see a new runner on the computer screen.
- Now you need to read all terms & conditions precisely for enrollment for the scheme.
- Click on the up free laptop yojana 2021 enrollment form online link.
- All campaigners will find a new tab where the over free laptop yojana enrollment runner is displayed in front of them.
- Now you need to enter all the information precisely as rightly mentioned on your instruments. And also upload needed documents.
- And you should keep in mind that if the information given by you is wrong or deficient also your operation will be canceled.
Once you complete the task of filling the UP Laptop scheme operation form fully, you need to recheck the details before clicking on the submit button.
After the submission of the operation form, a Stoner Id and Word will be generated.
With the help of your UP Laptop scheme Stoner ID & Word, you can check the status of the operation form fluently.
Take the printout of the enrollment slip that will be needed while entering the laptop from the government.
UP Free Laptop Yojana Scheme Eligibility Criteria
All the campaigners must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to mileage nishulk laptops under the Yogi Muft Laptop Vitaran Yojana-
- Scholars must be a endless occupant of the Uttar Pradesh state.
- All the campaigners must make UP Laptop Yojana 2021 enrollment only after passing 12th class board examinations in UP.
- UP Laptop Yojana Online Form should be filled by those scholars who are taking admission in reputed sodalities/ universities.
- Any meritorious girl or boy child would be eligible for Yogi Adityanath Free Laptop Distribution Scheme.
- It’s important to note that only those scholars who scored at least 65 marks in their examinations are eligible.
Other Recommend Eligibility for UP Free Laptop yojana
The applicant interested in availing of the benefits under the scheme and getting a laptop must fulfill some of the eligibility criteria set up for the scheme. Although the eligibility criteria are not yet set up by the higher authorities. It will be framed and announced soon but the basic criteria will be the same as listed below:
Residential Eligibility- The student applying for the scheme, must be a permanent resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh. He/ She should also possess a domicile supporting the same.
Educational Eligibility- The student applying is must have secured topper level marks in their 10th and 12th standard.
Qualifying Board- The student applying for the scheme should be a pass out of the Uttar Pradesh (UP) Board.
Other educational requirements- In addition to the Pre-matric and post-matric students, the government is also including the students studying under an ITI or a Polytechnic course program to apply for the scheme.
Percentage requirements- The process to select the students who will get a laptop will entirely be based upon the merit generated. This merit will include all the students who will apply for the scheme. Based on that the high-ranking students will be given the laptops. Although, the general criteria will still be to score more than 65%- 70% marks in their last class.
- What is PM Gati Shakti Yojana? – Gati Sakti Master Plan
- e-Shram Card Online Registration, Eligibility, Benefits
- PM Garib Kalyan Yojana Online Registration, Eligibility
List of Documents Needed for UP Free Laptop Scheme
- Applicant Aadhar Card
- Valid Address proof of Applicant
- recently Passed 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Passport Size Photo of the Applying Applicants
- Valid Mobile Number for Registration, etc.
In this Yogi Adityanath Free Laptop Scheme, the laptops to be distributed would contain more hard fragment storehouse, pictures, MS office and internet like installations. The screen size of laptops would be larger, battery backup would be advanced and would contain graphic card.
Important Links for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021, 2022
Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana Benefits & Features
Under the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021, for laptop distribution campaigners must have 65 marks in the 10th/ 12th board test.
Through this scheme, laptops will be handed free of cost to the scholars who are studying any part of India being citizens of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 encourages the scholars to score good marks.
For this scheme, a budget of 1800 crores has been set by the Uttar Pradesh government.
To apply under this UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021, you have to register yourself on the sanctioned website.
Under this UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021, scholars who are pursuing any of the courses from polytechnic, Parchment, and ITI’ve also been included.
To apply for the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana, you do n’t have any need to visit outdoors and you can fluently apply for this scheme sitting at your home by clicking on the sanctioned link of UP Chief Minister’s Office 2021.
may you like to read
- Top 10 Electric Vehicle Companies in the World in 2022
- Free Fire OB32 Apk Download Updates, Features, Maintenance.
- Pubg New State Redeem Code Today Update for 19 January 2022
- MLBB Redeem Codes Today Update for 19 January 2022
- Satta Matta Matka Result Today Kalyan Chart 19 January 2022
- Madhur Matka Result Chart Today Update 19 January 2022
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 – Features of The Laptop
- The laptops provided under UP Free Laptop Yojana will have Windows 10 installed.
- MS Office will also be already installed on the laptop.
- The laptops provided under the UP Free Laptop Scheme will have 4GB of RAM and 1TB Hard Disk of storage.
- The display of the laptop will be 14 inches and the brightness will be 220 nits.
- The body of the laptop to be provided under the scheme will be 1.5 kg.
- A power adapter will also be provided with the laptop.
- The display of the laptop will be LED.
- The laptops provided under the laptop scheme will have an average battery life of 10 hours.
In this article, we are going to discuss about Laptop Yojana 2021-2022 Registration, Online Apply related all informations with latest updates. All of this information is about up free laptop yojana If you have any queries, You can raise a comment below. Thank You!!!