Making payments or to Transfer Money Online by Aadhar card number was devoted by Govt. with BHIM App – Get the complete process to use BHIM. It will enable users to make payments using biometric authentication, without demanding their mobile phones for and verification canons.
BHIM Aadhaar Pay enables users to shoot or admit digital payments through Aadhaar Authentication. It allows for any user associated with any acquiring bank live on BHIM Aadhaar Pay, to accept payment of any bank by authenticating users biometrics.
Also, the person you are transferring money to should have their Aadhaar number linked to a bank account. However, also paying via Aadhaar won’t work, If that isn’t the case.
In this composition, we’re going to talk over about online money transfer by adhar card related all information’s. So read all of the information hope this information can help you to understand about. More deeply. Stey connect with TimeTips for all latest updates and informations.
About BHIM App to Transfer Money Online by Aadhar card
BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) is an Indian mobile payment app developed by the Public Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM app lets you make transactions using Unified Payments Interface (UPI). You can make direct bank payments to anyone on UPI using their UPI ID or overlooking their QR with the BHIM app. You can also request money through the app from a UPI ID.
Some Basic Features of BHIM App:
- Instant cash switch: With the BHIM app, cash can be sent on a actual-time foundation at each time and from everywhere. also, there’s no cumbersome method of adding beneficiary and filling up account information including account wide variety and IFSC code.
- No financial institution holidays: The first-rate component about this app is that you can send and acquire money even on financial institution holidays and weekends.
- Split bill with friends: : The app also lets in users to split bills with more than one users.
- Payment reminders: some other function of this app is the ability to agenda price reminders.
How to Transfer Money Online by Aadhar card in India 2022?
If you want to know the process to Transfer Money Online by Aadhar Card in India. Follow the pathway given below to Transfer Money Online by Aadhaar Card,
- Step 1: Open the BHIM app on your phone.
- Step 2: Tap on the‘ Transfer Money’ option.
- Step 3: Tap on the three eyespots on the top- right.
- Step 3: Now choose Aadhaar Pay.
- Step 4: Enter the beneficiary’s Aadhaar number.
- Step 5: Tap on Verify.
- Step 6: Now enter the amount and a reason for payment.
- Step 7: At last stopcock on Pay.
Note: While transferring the money using Aadhar number keep in mind that the BHIM app does not show the account holder’s name so twice- check the number precisely before transferring money.
How to Enroll on BHIM Application?
- Download the BHIM Aadhaar Baroda Pay Android App
- Fill the operation form and subscribe the trafficker agreement
- The bank will carry out the on-boarding enrollment process and agreement through its regions/ zones
Sale Limit and Charges of BHIM
You can make a sale where the maximum quantum is Rs.10,000/- The maximum quantum of plutocrat you can transfer within 24 hours is Rs. 20,000/- There are now charges for making a sale via the BHIM UPI app.
Benefits to Transfer Money Online by Aadhar card Number
There was so many benefits are availableto Transfer Money Online by Aadhar card number in India, here we have mentioned some of them.
- User convenience No need to remember/ make multiple inputs for initiating monetary deal, input only one number i.e. AADHAAR
- Can be exercised for Instant transfer of varied government benefits
- Brings clarity in monetary deals
- Reduction in delivery cost of allocation payment
- Expediting the process of electronification of retail payments
- Expansion of monetary increment reach
Important Links on – Transfer Money Online by Aadhaar Card
Here I’m added some links that can help you know about Transfer Money Online by Aadhaar Card
FAQs on Transfer Money Online by Aadhaar Card Number
What is the Process to send money using Aadhaar Number in BHIM?
You just need to enter the Aadhaar Number of beneficiary and press verify option. The the system will verify Aadhaar linking and populate beneficiary address and you can send money.
Is there the Amount will debited from my account immediately while paying through Aadhaar Pay?
Yes, the amount will be debited immediately from your account, while paying through Aadhaar Pay.
If the recipient does not have any phone or UPI address so is there any method to send the money?
You can transfer money online by Aadhaar Card Number of recipient. This option is clearly visible in beneficiary Address in BHIM Application.
Can I withdraw Money by using Aadhar card number?
Yes, You can also withdraw cash through an Aadhaar based ATM machine. You can also make cash deposit, balance check, draw a mini statement and pay the loan by aadhaar card number.
Each over the article, we’ve shared all details about “online money transfer through Aadhaar card” related all information’s. You can raise a comment below, If you have any queries on this content. Thank You!!!