Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) 2021–22 online registration started by wb govt, Now Students can apply online on svmcm.wbhed.gov.in official website. Also know the swami Vivekananda scholarship eligibility, apply process, latest updates and direct apply link from here.
Education is veritably important for every child. Thus, the Central Government’s, as well as State Government, has declared numerous schemes for scholars. As some scholars can not go education, due to the fiscal conditions of their families. And also some bright scholars from poor backgrounds need help for education.
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) 2021-22 Overview
- About of The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) Eligibility Criteria for Students
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22 Online Registration Last Date
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) – Required Documents List
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) – How to apply?
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship amount
- Selection Process In Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- Important Links for SVMCM
- Benefits of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM)
In this article, we are going to discuss about WB SVMCM Scheme related all updates, online registration process and guide. So stay tuned with TimeTips and be updated with us.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) 2021-22 Overview
|Name of Scholarship||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM)|
|Launched by||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
|Conduction Body||West Bengal Higher Education Departmenttment (WBHED)|
|Eligible Courses||HS, UG Honours, PG, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Paramedical, Diploma, PG.|
|Major Benefit||The scholarship amount ranges from INR 12,000 per annum to INR 60,000 per annum.|
|Scholarship Objective||To Provide scholarship to help poor students|
|Type||Fresh & Renewal|
|Scholarship under||State Government|
|Name of State||West Bengal|
|Post Category||Scholarship/ Yojana/ Yojna|
About of The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
Swami Vivekananda is a well- known and popular education. Swami Vivekananda condemned social wrong and placarded the essential oneness of all persuasions. SVMCM (V3.0) is a merit-cum- means grounded education for the meritorious and economically backward scholars of West Bengal.
This WB education is only applicable for nonage community scholars of West Bengal distributed considering the aspirant’s academic merit and fiscal need. It’s one of the most popular merit-cum- means grounded literacy for scholars of West Bengal which cover your studies from class 11 on words.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration form for fresh & Swami Vivekananda Scholarship renewal, Online Apply eligibility criteria & Swami Vivekananda Scholarship quantum, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship status check 2021-22.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
Finances can be huge walls to the pursuit of education. Numerous scholars can’t go education due to a failure of financial finances. Therefore, the Government of West Bengal especially launched the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship or SVMCM for similar scholars with an quantum of 2000 crores sanctioned for this design in the time 2021.
Meritorious scholars belonging to economically backward corridor of society can mileage benefits under the scheme. To encourage advanced education, scholars of 9th to12th, Maids, Masters, and Doctorates can apply for the scheme. Donors of Kanyashree can also get help through SVMCM. The enrollment procedure will be carried out in an online mode on its sanctioned gate.
The mortgage was formed by Purshottamdas, that was in favour of Dhanurpmal, a replier in the said appeal. The mortgage instrument asserted that the land had been usufructuary pledged in lieu ofRs. of whichRs. were left with the mortgagee to restore a former mortgage on the analogous and a new property with a profitable mortgage refinancing backing. It also handed that in return for the former loan, the power of the store will be taken over and held by the collateral, Dhanurpmal,
who’ll acclimate the rent in agreement with the interest paid by him and the power of the other property enclosed by the former mortgage, having a share in a Kacheri, would be given over to Purshottamdas. The mortgagee, Dhanrupmal, suitably redeemed the former mortgage and, took the possession of the shop while the possession of the Kacheri was transferred to the mortgagor.
On April 12, 1939, Dhanurpmal transferred his rights under the mortgage to Motilal who also latterly failed and his property is now represented by his sons; they’re the repliers to this complaint. The property of Purshottamdas, the first lender, is now represented by his son, the complainant. Requesting a short- term loan without a job or payday financial advance is the simplest thing to do and so is being eligible for it.
There are only two easy limitations on it, similar as, that you must have noway finessed a previous payday loan and that you must have acceptable income.
The complaint was filed by Motilal’s sons, who had been allocated a specific loan, which are the defendants appearing in the appeal, who’ll now be said to be the repliers. They stated that the suit was
hasty as under the contract of mortgage there was no right of release for eighty-five times after the said date of the mortgage, till August 1, 1984.
The learnedSub-Judge, intending to cleave to a decision of the Judicial Commissioner,
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) Eligibility Criteria for Students
- Aspirant should be a occupant of West Bengal.
- Scholars’ family income shouldn’t further thanRs./-per annum.
- Bank Account of Student.
- For HS – position Pupil have to score at least 75 in Madhyamik Pariksha.
- For Parchment – position Campaigners must gain at least 75 marks in qualifying examination.
- For UG – position Scholars have at least 75 marks in HS Examination conducted by WB Board.
- For PG – position Campaigners must have graduate securing at least 53 marks.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22 Online Registration Last Date
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form Dates are the most important thing. Scholars can’t apply after the last date. West Bengal has a strict rule that the Dates of the education won’t be moved ahead.
|Start of Scholarship||16 November 2021|
|Last Date of Scholarship||February 2022|
|Start of Renewal Form||16 November 2022|
|Last for Renewal Application Form||April 2022|
|Selected Student List||Updated Soon|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) – Required Documents List
Here we have listed the important documents that you need to online registration on SVMCM Portal.
- Admit card of Madhyamik or original examination
- Income instrument (in the format specified)
- Income affidavit (in the specified format)
- The first runner of your bank passbook that easily mentions your account number and IFSC details
- Aadhaar card/ Portion card/ Voter ID card
- Recent snap with size not further than 10-50 KB
- Institute verification form (in the specified format) properly authenticated by the HOI (Head of Institution)
Note: The students can gain institute verification form online from the portal after the submission of online operation. Get it authenticated by the HOI and eventually upload to the portal.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) – How to apply?
The operations for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship are accepted online through its sanctioned website’s homepage – SVMCM (V3.0). Depending on the order for which you’re applying, the operations can be made on their separate hyperlink. Still, for scholars belonging to nonage communities, the operations
are accepted through the sanctioned website of West Bengal Nonages’Development & Finance Corporation. Also, you should keep this fact in mind that no hard clones of the operations are respectable under this scheme.
Then’s a step-by- step companion to the online operation for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship through SVMCM (V3.0) –
- Step 1 Registering for the education
- To register as a new stoner, you need to visit the sanctioned website and click on the separate order for which you want to apply.
- Step 2 Logging into your account
- Once registered successfully, you can log in to your account through your registered stoner id and word.
- Step 3 Filling the needed details
- Once you have logged into your account, you can pierce the education operation form. Fill in all the fields that are marked as obligatory. Make sure you enter the correct information, as any kind of distinction in the information can lead to rejection.
- Step 4 Uploading the supporting documents
- You need to modernize all the documents that are needed in support of your online operation. Make sure you upload the correct documents in specified format and size.
- Step 5 Final submission of operation form
- Once you have streamlined the Institute verification form properly attested by the head of the institution, you can eventually submit the online operation form. Your form will only be considered complete if you have uploaded the properly attested institute verification form.
You may Like to Read:
- How to Transfer Money Online by Aadhar Card Number in India?
- WB SVMCM – Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Registration
- [Updated] The Padmashree Awards List in India 2021 – 2022 | Padmashree Awards Eligibility, Benefits, Updates
- How to Change Aadhaar Card Address, Date of Birth Online?
- UP Laptop Yojana 2021-2022 Registration, Online Apply
- Aadhaar Card Status – Update, Application Status Check Online
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship amount
Know the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 quantities for every courses. After applying this education, eligible scholars will admit this education quantum on their bank account.
|Course||Amount per Month|
|Higher Secondary (XI & XII)||Rs. 1000|
|UG (Arts & Commerce)||Rs. 1000|
|UG (Science & Professional Courses)||Rs. 1500|
|PG (Arts & Commerce)||Rs. 2000|
|PG (Science & Professional Courses)||Rs. 2500|
|UG (Engineering / Medical/ Honours)||Rs. 5000|
|Diploma (Polytechnic / GNM / Para-medical)||Rs. 1500|
Selection Process In Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- First, online applications are sorted.
- They are sorted initially in a descending order based on the marks secured and the income criteria of the student.
- The merit list will be generated accordingly.
- The merit list will be based on the availability of all documents submitted by the candidates
- Finally, the scholarship will be disbursed in their respective accounts.
Important Links for SVMCM Scheme
|Official Website||Click here|
|SVMCM Scheme User Guide Pdf||Click here|
|TimeTips Home||Visit now|
|Educational Updates||Click here|
Benefits of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM)
The quantum of award that you’ll admit under Swami Vivekananda Scholarship scheme majorly depends upon the course or position of study you’re presently pursuing. Generally, this education quantum may vary from INR per month to INR per month.
How important quantum of education will you get? Find out detailed information about the awards and benefits rendered under this scheme in the table given below. It containscourse-wise details of the education quantum that a pupil can admit.
|S.No.||Category||Course/Level of Study||Scholarship amount|
|1.||Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher Secondary||INR 1,000 per month|
|2.||Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||High Madrasah||INR 1,000 per month|
|3.||Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI) (For General degree courses)||Undergraduate in Arts||INR 1,000 per month|
|4.||Undergraduate in Commerce||INR 1,000 per month|
|5.||Undergraduate in Science||INR 1,500 per month|
|6.||Undergraduate in other professional courses (UGC approved)||INR 1,500 per month|
|7.||Postgraduate in Arts||INR 2,000 per month|
|8.||Postgraduate in Commerce||INR 2,000 per month|
|9.||Postgraduate in Science||INR 2,500 per month|
|10.||Postgraduate in other professional courses (UGC approved)||INR 2,500 per month|
|11.||Non-NET M.Phil./Non-NET PhD||INR 5,000 per month to INR 8,000 per month|
|12.||Technical education at college or universities||Undergraduate in Engineering, Postgraduate in Engineering and other professional courses (AICTE approved)||INR 5,000 per month|
|13.||Directorate of Technical Education and Training (DTE &T)||Undergraduate (Polytechnic)||INR 1,500 per month|
|14.||Directorate of Medical Education||Undergraduate in Medical stream/Diploma courses||INR 5,000 per month/INR 1,500 per month respectively|
Who can apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme?
Basically HS, UG Honours, PG, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Paramedical, Diploma, PG Students can apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme 2021_22.
When the Swami Vivekananda scholarship will start the donation of rupees?
The SVMCM Scheme Scholarship donation will started after 3-6 month of submitting documents and registration.
Can I apply both Oasis scholarship and Swami Vivekananda scholarship together?
No, Students can’t get 2 scholarships at a time, the rule strictly mentions that one candidate cannot be entitled to receiving two scholarships.
Is BA general student is liable for Swami Vivekananda scholarship?
Yes, BA students can apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme. This scheme available for HS, UG Honours, PG, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Paramedical, Diploma, PG Students.
Can any college student apply for OBC scholarship and Swami Vivekananda scholarship both?
No, Student’s can’t be get 2 scholarship at a time. Student can get only one scholarship from Govt.
Can I apply Aikyashree and Swami Vivekananda scholarship both?
No, 2 Scholarship is not available at a time. If you apply and get benefits from a scholarship, you can’t be apply for another one.
A BSC nursing student get how much money in the Swami Vivekananda scholarship?
A Nursing or medical student can be get Up-to Rs. 5000/- from this Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme.
All over the article, we have shared all information’s about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme 2021-22. If you have any queries on this topic, You can raise a comment below. Thank You!!!