PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021: check eligibility, benefits, online registration, beneficiary status, aadhar link status & updates – pmkisan.gov.in. Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, direct payment of Rs 6000 is transferred to the farmer’s account in three installments of Rs 2000, every four months. If you’re a farmer then you’ll check the status of an equivalent on the official PM Kisan portal which is www.pmkisan.gov.in or via the official mobile app.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 (PM-KISAN) may be a Central Sector Scheme that gives income support to the families of landholding farmers in India. This scheme provides supplement support to the farmers to acquire various inputs associated with agriculture and allied activities and their domestic needs.
- About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- Objectives of PM Kisan Nidhi Scheme 2021
- How to Check PM Kisan Status for 9th Installment?
- Eligibility Criteria Under PM Kisan Nidhi 2021
- PM KISAN Exclusion Category
- Application Process under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Registration Process:
- PM Kisan Nidhi 2021 Mobile App Registration Process
- Documents Required for PM Kisan Nidhi 2021 Registration
- Benefits Provided under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
- pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status 2021
- Aadhaar Link Process for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status Online Check 2021
- How to check PM Kissan Beneficiary Status?
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 (PMKSNY) Beneficiary List
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary List 2021 Online Checking Process
- Direct links to Checking Status for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
- www PMKisan gov in 2021 all Installment dates
- PM Kisan Helpline Number
- FAQs on PM Kisan Yojana 2021
PM-KISAN provides income support to all or any landholding farmers’ families who have cultivable lands. Under this scheme, 100% of funding is provided by the govt of India. It aims to supplement the financial needs of farmers in obtaining agriculture inputs for ensuring proper crop health and appropriate yield.
The government and UT administration identify the farmer families eligible for support under the scheme guidelines. After the beneficiaries are identified, the funds are directly transferred to their bank accounts under this scheme.
Pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status 2021 WB Check PM Kisan List 9th 8th installment, Aadhar Card Link Status Online official website for UP, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Bihar, Andhra Pradesh, and everyone other states wise.
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
The government provides a facility to the registered farmers. Under the scheme, farmers get Rs 6000 annually as minimum support. Financial assistance provided under the pm Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme (PMKSNY) helps the farmers to manage the expenses associated with agriculture et al. also.
As per the scheme’s eligibility criteria, anybody member of the family (who has agricultural land registered in his/her name) can get benefits from the pm Samman Nidhi yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is 100% centrally funded without the involvement of any government. Amount provided under the pm Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme will equally be distributed in 3 equal installments every 4 months where a farmer gets deposited of Rs 2,000 during a checking account.
Objectives of PM Kisan Nidhi Scheme 2021
Intending to reinforce the income of the tiny and Marginal Farmers (SMFs), the govt has launched a replacement Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” within the current fiscal year.
The PM-KISAN scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the SMFs in procuring various inputs to make sure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the top of every crop cycle.
This would also protect them from falling within the clutches of moneylenders for meeting such expenses and ensure their continuance within the farming activities.
PM Kisan Status Check 2021 8th & 9th installment are often done on the official website portal https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/. All the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can check pmkisan.gov.in Status Beneficiary list 2021 8th Installment Kist direct within the checking account and check the balance now.
You can also look for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana beneficiary New List WB and rejected list updates during this article. per annum, the central Government deposits 6000 Rupees to the very small and marginal farmers of the country.
This Scheme was started by the Prime Minister of India to supply support to each farmer who is in need. Latest, many farmers were asked to use PM Kisan Yojana Registration https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/ to avail themselves of the advantages.
Updates: 9th August 2021
The Prime Minister, Shri. Narendra Modi released the 9th installment of PM-KISAN funds of quite Rs.19,500 crore to quite 9.75 crore beneficiary farmer families under the PM-KISAN scheme on 9th August 2021.
How to Check PM Kisan Status for 9th Installment?
As farmers as not frequent users of the web, they’ll face difficulties in checking the status of their PM Kisan Nidhi Beneficiary Account. We are providing all the small print and guide the way to check PM Kisan Status for the advantages.
- First of all, open the web site pmkisan.gov.in within the chrome app on your smartphone.
- attend the Farmers Corner option on the homepage.
- Click the Beneficiaries List option within the Farmers Corner section.
- Select state, district, sub-district, block and village from the drop-down list.
- Then you click Get Report.
- this may be followed by an entire list of beneficiaries during which you’ll check your name.
Eligibility Criteria Under PM Kisan Nidhi 2021
Under this scheme, all landholder farmers’ families are eligible to get the advantages. The landholder farmers’ family is defined under the scheme guidelines as a family consisting of a husband, wife, and minor children who own cultivable land as per the land records of the respective State or UT. the prevailing land ownership system is employed for identifying the beneficiaries.
PM KISAN Exclusion Category
The following categories of beneficiaries belonging to the upper economic status won’t be eligible to get the advantages under the scheme.
- Every Institutional Landholder.
- Farmer families belonging to at least one or more of the below categories:
- Present and past holders of constitutional posts.
- Present and former Ministers, State Ministers, Chairpersons of District Panchayats, Mayors of Municipal Corporations, Members of Lok Sabha or Rajya Sabha or State Legislative Assemblies or State Legislative Councils.
- Every retired and serving employee and officers of Central or government Ministries or Offices or Departments and its field units or Central/State PSEs and attached offices or autonomous institutions under government and employees of the local bodies. (Excluding Class IV/Multi Tasking Staff/Group D employees).
- Every superannuated or retired pensioner with a monthly pension of Rs.10,000 and above (Excluding Class IV/Multi Tasking Staff /Group D employees)
- every one who paid tax within the last assessment year.
- Professionals like Engineers, Doctors, Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, and designers registered with Professional bodies and perform the profession by undertaking practices.
Application Process under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
The farmers can apply for this scheme within the following ways:
• The eligible farmers can apply for this scheme with the revenue officials, village Patwaris or other designated officers or agencies by submitting the specified details to them,
• The eligible farmers can visit their nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs) for registration under the scheme upon payment of fees, or
• The eligible farmers also can do self-registration on the PM KISAN portal through the Farmers Corner.
The details that are required to be provided for registration are:
• Mobile number.
• Aadhaar Number (if the Aadhaar Number isn’t issued, then the Aadhaar Enrollment Number and any prescribed document for identification like the Voters’ ID, driver’s license, NREGA Job Card, or the other identification issued by Central/State/UT Government).
• Bank Account Number of the applicant.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Registration Process:
The procedure of online registration for the PM KISAN scheme is as follows:
- • Go to the PM KISAN portal.
- • Scroll right down to the ‘Framers Corner’ and click on on the ‘New Farmer Registration’ option.
- • The ‘New Farmer Registration Form’ page will open. The registration page will verify if the farmer is already registered on the portal.
- • For verification, the farmer has got to select the ‘Rural Farmer Registration’ or ‘Urban Farmer Registration’ option and enter the Aadhar Number, select state from the drop-down list, enter the captcha and click on on the ‘Search’ button.
• If the farmer details aren’t found on the database, the page will display the confirmation and ask ‘if you would like to register yourself’. The farmer must click on the ‘Yes’ tab.
• The registration form will open where the farmer has got to enter the private and banking details and click on on the ‘save’ button.
The farmer must follow the instructions shown on the page and complete the registration process.
PM Kisan Nidhi 2021 Mobile App Registration Process
The farmers also can download the PMKISAN mobile app from the google play store and register themselves. The farmers can download the PMKISAN mobile app directly from the Google Play Store or maybe attend the PM KISAN website on their mobile and click on on the ‘Download PMKISAN Mobile App’ option within the ‘Framers Corner’ section.
The process of PM KISAN registration on the PMKISAN mobile app is as follows:
• Open the PMKISAN mobile app, choose the language from the list and click on on the ‘New Farmer Registration’ button.
• Enter Aadhar card number, Captcha, and click on on the ‘Continue’ button.
• Fill the registration form with small print just like the name, bank details, address, IFSC Code, land details, etc., and click on on the ‘Submit’ button to finish the registration.
The respective State and UTs will identify the beneficiaries. the small print of farmers is going to be maintained by the States or UTs either in manual or electronic form. the advantages are going to be transferred to the beneficiaries onto their bank accounts.
Documents Required for PM Kisan Nidhi 2021 Registration
• Aadhaar card
• Proof of citizenship
• Documents showing ownership of land
• Details of checking account
Benefits Provided under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
Under the PM KISAN scheme, income support of Rs.6,000 per annum is given to all or any farmer families having cultivable land in their name, regardless of the dimensions of their landholdings. The amount of Rs.6,000 is given in three equal installments per annum as follows:
|Installment||Period of Payment|
- Laxmi Vandar Form 2021 PDF Download
- What is e-Rupi digital payment solution?
- Renew your Passport online Process in 2021
pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status 2021
Recently PM Kisan’s 8th Installment was deposited on May 14 by the Central Government altogether accounts of beneficiaries List approved. 8th installment Status 2021 is often checked from your login Id credentials on the official web portal.
Now PM Kisan’s 9th Installment Date is going to be soon credited through DBT. When and the way it’ll be done are going to be discussed within the next article. But before this beneficiaries got to register themselves for this PMKSNY online.
It is easy to seek out the beneficiary list on PM Kisan’s official portal. the govt. is often updating the new list of state-wise Beneficiaries for ongoing installment to see your status also here.
Aadhaar Link Process for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
The farmers got to have an Aadhaar card to avail the advantages of the PM KISAN scheme. The farmers cannot enroll or register themselves as beneficiaries under the PM KISAN scheme if they are doing have an Aadhaar card. The installment is released only on the idea of the Aadhaar seeded database.
The beneficiaries can link their Aadhar with the checking account of the PM KISAN portal by following the below process:
- attend the PM KISAN portal.
- Scroll right down to the ‘Framers Corner’ and click on on the ‘Edit Aadhaar Failure Records’ option.
- The page will hospitable edit Aadhaar details. On the page, select the choice of ‘Aadhar Number’, enter Aadhaar Number, Captcha and click on on the ‘Search’ button.
- The farmers dashboard will open up where they will edit the Aadhar Number or update it and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status Online Check 2021
It is often possible that when the payment of 2000 Rupees is initiated from the govt side but reflect in beneficiaries account a touch late. don’t panic if anything happens like this.
This is a standard problem as an enormous amount is been initiated by the govt so it could take a while to urge PM Kisan 9th Kist Labharthi bank accounts. But we propose that take the https://pmkisan.gov.in status check option regularly because it may get deposited anytime. The Today Pradhan Mantri releases 9th Installment for all Farmers check status below.
- Total Beneficiary Registered: 12,13,64,553
- No of FTO Generated: 11,05,19,671
- No. of Payment Transfer Success : 10,50,51,773
- Payment Pending Transfer: 47,51,781
- Payment Failed: 6,95,931
- No of Total Farmers outgo in 9th Kist: 9,75,46,378
- Total Amount Transfer to Beneficiary Farmers Account in 9th installment: 19,50,92,75,600
How to check PM Kissan Beneficiary Status?
There is subsequent Installment of PM Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana is announce in August month. But now the Beneficiary list of farmers is preparing basis on your registration The State-wise Beneficiary List for पीएम किसान बैलेंस चेक ऑनलाइन is now released by Prime Minister.
Here following steps through which you’ll check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2021 of 9th and 8th Installment at https://www.pmkisan.gov.in/ on the official website:
- Open the official website i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now choose farmers Corner on the web site.
- After the press on the choice beneficiary status. you’ll ready to check your form and standing of installment by their only.
- PM Kisan Yojana 9th Installment Beneficiary Status 2021 can only be checked on the web site of PM-KISAN. No other website will offer you authentic information.
The Beneficiary farmer also can check all status of Installment whether or not they credit or not in their checking account by using PM Kisan App now. within the dashboard, you’ll check the small print of all transactions of PMKSNY Kist and everyone’s other information. The State-wise status of beneficiaries is now released as per payment successful within the farmer checking account.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 (PMKSNY) Beneficiary List
New PM Kisan Yojana State-wise beneficiary List 8th and 9th Installment is now to be updated on the official web portal www.pmkisan.gov.in. PMKSNY Beneficiary List Village, District, State, and Panchayat wise also will be uploaded. The beneficiary must check their name by opening the website and log in to their account. If within the PM Kisan beneficiary List your name isn’t mentioned then your application has not been accepted.
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Installment Status||8th, 9th Installment Released|
|Mode to check Installment||Online|
|Mode to check beneficiary List||On official portal|
|9th Installment Date||9th August 2021 at 12:30 PM|
Many times the cash doesn’t reach your account thanks to some possible errors, in such a situation, kept checking PM Kisan’s payment status frequently and have a glance at the small print given at the time of registration. thanks to the non-receipt of installment, the farmer shouldn’t give his personal information to any unknown person. PM Modi announces all beneficiary name lists by video conferencing this point. The farmers stay tuned with us to urge the newest updates on here.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary List 2021 Online Checking Process
More information regarding PM Kisan Yojana beneficiary List 2021 State Wise West Bengal, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, and everyone other is going to be given to you from here. you’ll also seek queries on their toll-free helpline number 1800115526.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Payment status at pmkisan nic in the website is released till August before the 9th installment releases. Steps to follow to urge PMKisan Labharthi List B, Tamil Nadu, UP, Bihar, UP, MP, and every one the states as per District wise, Block, Village wise:
- Open the online portal Or open direct this link – pmkisan.gov.in/BeneficiaryStatus.aspx or attend the farmer’s Corner on the official website and click on the beneficiary list.
- Then attend the beneficiary section. Enter state name, district and sub-district, Block, and Village.
- then, you’ll get PM Kisan beneficiary List 2021 Kist status.
- Now your all installment status is shown as credit, Payment status pending or Approval pending, etc. Also if required then take a printout of it so that is often used if required in the future.
After applying for the right online form registration and you probably did not receive a replacement Installment then first check pmkisan.gov.in status Beneficiary list. However, if any trouble then raises your query at helpline numbers.
Direct links to Checking Status for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021
Here I provide The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 Home Page, Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary List check, and New Application checking direct link.
www PMKisan gov in 2021 all Installment dates
Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme all the beneficiary farmers will get 2000 Rupees as installment. Now Government has completed 8 total Installment and PM Kisan’s 9th Installment Date was on the go 09 August 2201. Finally tomorrow after 12:30 PM all the beneficiaries will get the Kist payment transfer status.
www pmkisan.gov.in Status Check 9th Installment List steps are published above. you only need to check it and undergo it thoroughly if Installment has not been initiated after the announcement. the small print of पं किसान सम्मान निधि योजना 1st to 9th installment release date are given below:
- 1st installment released in February 2019
- 2nd installment has released on 2nd April 2019
- 3rd installment has released in August 2019
- 4th installment has released in January 2020
- 5th installment has released on 1st April 2020
- 6th installment has released on 1st August 2020
- 7th installment has released in December 2020
- 8th installment has released on 14 May 2021
- 9th installment was released on 9 August 2021
After releasing payment the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary status 2021 is updated by the department to all or any farmers list if they received the quantity during a checking account. There are Rs 2000 of 9th kist if not showing in your account still, then you’ve got to attend for a few days or out in pm Kisan helpline number, write an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more latest updates stay tuned here.
PM Kisan Helpline Number
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is fully online. There are before releasing New installments the Beneficiary list is released. Now thereafter the 9th Kist payment is transfer online. So if you’ve got difficulty then contact at 011-24300606, 155261, toll-free 1800115526, or E-Mail at pmkisan email@example.com. there’s the daily updated status of the Beneficiary list is check here.
In this article, I provide all of the information about ” PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021“, If anything missing to add here, you can raise a comment below with the topic. Thank you.
FAQs on PM Kisan Yojana 2021
What is the reason for not getting the PM KISAN scheme installment?
The installment of the PM KISAN scheme can stop for several reasons. a number of the common reasons are –
1. The name provided on the PM KISAN portal at the time of registration doesn’t match with the name registered within the checking account.
2. Due to errors within the bank’s details, like IFSC code and account number, the installment can’t reach the account.
3. The difference within the name within the Aadhar card or pan card could also be a reason for not getting the quantity of the installment.
Can the small print provided on the PM KISAN portal be changed?
Yes. the small print given at the time of the registration is often edited or changed on the PM KISAN portal. the method for changing the small print provided on the PM KISAN registration is as follows:
1. Go to the official PM KISAN portal.
2. Scroll right down to ‘Farmers Corner’ and click on on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ button.
3. The ‘Edit Self Registered Farmer Details’ page will open.
4. Enter the Aadhar number and Captcha and click on on the ‘Search’ button and edit the knowledge.
Will the benefit under the PM KISAN scheme be directly credited into the account of the beneficiaries?
The advantage of Rs.2,000 per installment is going to be directly credited into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Are farmers situated in urban areas eligible for receiving benefits under the PM KISAN scheme?
Yes. there’s no distinction between the agricultural and concrete cultivable land under the scheme. Thus, both the farmers situated in rural and concrete areas are covered under the scheme, as long as the lands situated in urban areas are under actual cultivation.
Can farmers avail the advantage of the PM KISAN scheme against agricultural land getting used for non-agricultural purposes?
No. The agricultural land getting used for non-agricultural purposes isn’t covered under the scheme. Only the farmers having cultivable land used for agricultural purposes are eligible for receiving benefits under the scheme.
When the 9th Installment of PM Kisan will deposit?
It will be deposited after 09th August 2021 as PM Modi transfers every farmer’s money.
Do I need to link the PAN card to the PM Kisan account?
You need to link all the documents which are mentioned over there. Link Adhaar card especially.
On which date PM Kisan Status is going to be renewed next?
There are not no particular dates of renewal. you would like to stay a check daily.
I want to form a correction PM Kisan account?
There is an edit option within the account dashboard. you only got to tap that and edit the knowledge which you would like to.
When 9th Instalment of PM Kisan Yojana will transfer?
In August 2021.
Is a bank balance is required for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
No, You just need a Bank account.
How can I change my bank details in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
To edit the details, click on the “Edit” button.
On clicking the edit option, the details which are required to be corrected will be indicated
Click On the Submit Button.