Mobile Legends Aamon Build, Emblem, Gameplay Guide: Get complete information about aamaon carecter build details for improve your mlbb gameplay heal, and conceal. He can fluently burst down adversaries with his ultimate. He substantially shines in the jungler part and is falls off as a side laner.
In the early state, he doesn’t have a massive damage affair but in themid-late state, he possess a great trouble to the adversary. We’ve preliminarily made a detailed idol analysis of Aamon as he made his appearance on the MLBB advanced garçon.
- Mobile Legends Aamon
- Skill Analysis
- Passive – Invisible Armor Conceal, Buff
- Best Emblem Set and Spells for Aamon in Mobile Legends
- Best Builds for Aamon in Mobile Legends
- Mobile Legends Aamon Gameplay Tips
- Final Studies
In this article, we are going to discuss about Mobile Legends Aamon related all information’s. So read all of the information hope this information can help you to understand about Mobile Legends Aamon More deeply. Stey connect with TimeTips for all latest updates and informations.
Mobile Legends Aamon
In this companion, Mobile Legends Aamon we will take a look at the stylish hallmark, spell, make, including tips and tricks to pave your way to palm with Aamon in Mobile Legends.
We’ve preliminarily bandied how to master playing with other Mobile Legends icons like Miya, Ling, Wanwan, Pharsa, Carmilla, Silvanna, Hayabusa, Atlas, Luo Yi, Yu Zhong, Aurora, Khaleed, Freya, Khufra,X.Borg, Lesley,
Hanzo, Esmeralda, Brody, Lapu-Lapu, Nana, Benedetta, Hilda, Mathilda, Selena, Miya, Jawhead, Chou, Paquito, Thamuz, Lunox, Yi Sun-Shin, Yve, Gatotkaca, Karrie, Ruby, Beatrix, Gloo, Argus, Baxia, Granger,
Phoveus, Hanabi, Alpha, Harley, Karina, Eudora, Natan, Dyrroth, Balmond, Aulus, Guinevere, Sun, and Floryn. So make sure to check these idol attendants as well. For now, let’s focus on Aamon.
mobile legends Aamon full gameplay guide
here is the full Mobile Legends Aamon full game play guide so you can Check it below
Aamon has a set of 4 chops one unresistant and three active chops. Let’s check out his chops to get a better view of his capacities and the order in which we should prioritize his chops. In this Mobile Legends companion, we will also talk about the chops to use in certain scripts as well as skill duos to be suitable to play Aamon to his utmost eventuality.
Passive – Invisible Armor Conceal, Buff
Whenever Aamon casts his alternate skill or hits an adversary with his First and Third skill also he enters in a semi invisibility state. In this particular state, he can’t be hit with any target- grounded chops but his invisibility can be
canceled any AoE- grounded skill. Upon entering this state he also regenerates 25 (15 total magic power) 4 of his lost HP every0.6 seconds while movement speed increased by 60 which decays in the coming 4 seconds.
Within the coming2.5 seconds after the invisibility state ends Aamon will deal with enhanced introductory attacks dealing 55 (100 total physical attack) ( = 65 total magic damage). Whenever Aamon hits an adversary with
his introductory attacks his chops cooldown by0.5 seconds. Whenever Aamon proactively attacks any adversary during his Disguise state his first enhanced introductory attack will be increased by 120.
Skill 1 – Soul Shards (Damage, Buff)
CD – 9/8.5/8/7.5/7/6.5
Mana – 60/66/72/78/84/90
- In stacked state – if he hits an enemy with his first skill he will deal 150(+60% total magic damage)/180/210/240/270/300 amount of magic damage; plus his each stacked shard will deal extra 40(+15% total magic power)/52/64/76/88/100 amount of magic damage to enemies.
- Without stacked state – Whenever Aamon hits an enemy with his first skill he will deal 150(+60% total magic damage)/180/210/240/270/300 amount of magic damage.
Skill 2 – Slayer Shards (Conceal, Damage)
CD – 15/14.5/14/13.5/13/12.5
Mana – 110/104/98/92/86/80
Upon casting this skill Mobile Legends Aamon will throw his shard to the designated direction while dealing 120(+50% total magic power)/140/160/180/200/220 amount of magic damage to the first enemy hero in the path and slowing them down for 2 seconds by 50%.
Ultimate Skill – Endless Shards (Burst)
CD – 46/42/38
Mana – 150/170/190
In this process, Aamon’s ultimate will gather all the shards (capped at 25) lying in the ground damaging that particular enemy while each dealing 90 (+24% total magic damage)/100/110 – 150(+40% total magic damage)/165/180 amount of magic damage.
Skill-up method for Aamon
Unlock skill 1 first and upgrade it to max level. Upgrade skill 2 accordingly. Ultimate whenever available.
Best Emblem Set and Spells for Aamon in Mobile Legends
Use the Custom Mage Emblem set as the following image. Focus on Movement speed and Magical penetration. Lastly use Magic worship talent to deal extra burning damage after your combo.
- Agility (+3)
- Observation (+3)
- Magic Worship (+1) / Mystery Shop (+1)
As a Jungler Aamon should only take Retribution.
Best Builds for Aamon in Mobile Legends
You can try many builds on Aamon. We have set out the following template to try out with Aamon on the battlefield.
- Arcane Boots: For extra magical penetration
- Calamity Reaper: For true damage through basic attacks each time after casting skills and it is his core item.
- Feather of Heaven: To get the full advantage of Aamon’s enhanced basic attacks for 2.5 seconds after casting a skill
- Holy Crystal: As Aamon’s skill greatly depends on magic power Holy Crystal is the perfect fit for him
- Genius Wand: Through Genius wand Aamon can decrease enemies magical defense, so his skill set will hurt more plus it will provide a +10 magic pen
- Immortality: Like all other assassins Aamon is fragile too, so immortality will provide him an extra life to kill more enemies on the battlefield.
- As Aamon’s passive can give him movement speed so in the late game you can sell boot and replace it with either Blood
- MLBB – Mobile Legends Redeem Code Updates for December
- Get free Diamonds in Free Fire from Apps – Gardens FF 2022
- Free Fire Upcoming Events in India 2021 – Updates, Rewards
- Top 10 Most Trusted Bitcoin Investment Apps in 2022
Mobile Legends Aamon Gameplay Tips
According to Mobile Legends Aamon skill casting capacities, we can classify him as a hard-to- play type idol. He’s veritably strong in the late game.
Our Mobile Legends Aamon companion includes the perfect game plan for the early, medial, and late phases of the game. Still, a player must need a good understanding of the chart to bring the stylish out of any idol.
Buy charge at first with ice huntsman Retaliation/ Blood Retaliation blessing and also go for the red buff, after that take the hp regen buff from the middle and complete the circle by taking blue buff. Also check the minimap for gank or differently go to the turtle lane to secure the turtle buff.
As Aamon can gain movement speed from his unresistant so try to bat in the chart to kill the adversary carry more constantly. After copping two core particulars he should share in gank more constantly and secure the alternate turtle if1/2 of the adversary members are dead.
As Aamon monster in the late game so he can use his invisibility skill to kill any squishy adversary icons from the backline. But noway extend a fight as a solo if the adversary is completely guided by his CC teammates. Try to cast your skill quintet like this
Not having any blink skill makes Aamon veritably vulnerable to CC/ AoE icons, so make sure to keep your distance and concentrate on the backline.
Tips and Tricks of Mobile Legends Aamon
here is the all best mobile legends Aamon game play tips you can check it below.
- Aamon is a mobile hero so make sure you use his skill to active his passive to move quickly around the map.
- Make sure there are enough shards laying on the ground before you use his ultimate on any enemy as Aamon’s stacks are maxed before entering a fight
- Aamon’s ultimate deals damage according to enemies lost HP, so make sure to use your skill to poke them and bring their health down as low as possible before using his Ultimate.
- If you can not reach their back line then make sure to use your skills and generate shards from their front line tank or nearby jungle monsters before locking his ultimate into their back line carry as the shards will follow his ultimate irrespective of their origin.
- MTG Arena Codes 2022 (December) (100% Working Codes)
- The Most Banned Champions in Pro Play 2022?
- Counter Side Coupon Codes (December 2022) – Redeem Now
- Mirage Perfect Skyline Codes 2022 (December) Updated List
- One Punch Fighters Codes (December 2022) – Redeem Now
- Valorant Redeem Codes (December 2022) – [Active Codes!]
As bandied before mobile Legends Aamon is a deadly late game homicide and can fluently burst down adversaries with his ultimate. Positioning is extremely important when playing him. An excellent pick for rank games, Aamon is surely a good pick for the current meta.
These tips will surely help you to guide easy triumphs with Aamon in Mobile Legends. You can also relate to our rearmost league list to know further about the revamped meta icons in this current season.
All over the article, we have shared all details about Mobile Legends Aamon related all information’s. If you have any queries on this topic, You can raise a comment below. Thank You!!!