Mithali Raj born on December 3, 1982, in Rajasthan, mithali dorai raj is the captain of Indian women’s cricket team, get mithali raj biography, wiki, net worth, career, early life history, success story and other details.
She grew up in Hyderabad and learned the basics of justice alongside her family. Mithali started playing the game when she was 10- time-old and began to take justice coaching during her academy days. She went to Keyes High School for Girls in Hyderabad and for intermediate studies, she attended Kasturba Gandhi Junior College for Women in Secunderabad.
- Who Was Mithali Raj
- Mithali Raj Biography, Wiki
- Physical Status about Mithali Raj
- Mithali Raj Family Background
- Some Favourite things of Mithali Raj
- Mithali Raj Achievement and Awards
- Mithali Raj Early life
- Mithali Raj Struggle Story, Career
- Net worth
- Interesting facts about Mithali Raj
In this article, we are going to discuss about Captain of Indian cricket team Mithali Raj life history, Biography, wiki related all informations.
Who Was Mithali Raj
A career gauging 22 times and innumerous cricketing accolades and records – Mithali Raj, the pillar of Indian women’s justice has been conferred with the loftiest sporting honour of the country. She was among the names recommended by the BCCI beforehand in June this time for the Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award. Raj will also be the first Indian woman cricketer to admit this honour.
Making her debut in 1999, she’s just behind Sachin Tendulkar (22 times, 91 days) to have the longest career across both men’s and women’s justice. Representing the country in 11 Tests, 215 ODIs and 89 T20Is so far, Raj has had a concerted score of runs across all formats, which includes eight centuries and 77 half-centuries.
She had the honour of leading the Indian platoon to the tests of the Women’s World Cup doubly in 2005 and 2017. Now Raj joins the likes of Sachin Tendulkar, MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli, and Rohit Sharma, who are the other cricketers to have entered this recognized award.
Tokyo Olympic order winner Lovlina Borgohain, Para Olympian and gold order winner Avani Lekhara, along with nine other athletes, have been nominated for this prestigious award this time.
Mithali Raj Biography, Wiki
|Name||Mithali Dorai Raj|
|Profession||Indian Women Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Date Of Birth||3 December 1982|
|Age||35 -Years(as in 2018)|
|Debut Movie||14 January 2002 vs England Women at Lucknow|
|Famous Role||Not Known|
|Gossip Boyfriends /Affairs||Not Known|
|Horoscope/ Zodiac Sign||Sagittarius|
Physical Status about Mithali Raj
|Bra Size||34- inches|
|Waist Size||28- inches|
|Hip Size||33- inches|
Mithali Raj Family Background
|Father||Dorai Raj (Indian Air Force)|
|Mother||Leela Raj (Former Cricketer)|
|Marital Status||Un Married|
Some Favourite things of Mithali Raj
|Favorite Movie||Bahubali, Dangal,|
|Favorite Director||Amitoj Maan|
|Favorite Colour||White, Black, Yellow|
|Favorite Book||Australia You Little* Beauty: Inside Test Cricket’s Dream Team by Justin Langer and Rupert Wainwright|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Anushka, kajal|
|Favorite Food||Soan Papdi|
|Favorite Musician||Not Known|
|Favourite Perfume Brand||Not Known|
|Cars Collection||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Gymming, dancing, reading|
Mithali Raj Achievement and Awards
Here we have shared the all information about Mithali Raj Achievement and her winning awards related all information’s. You can check all details in below.
- She’s the alternate women cricketer to score further than 5000 runs in ODI matches.
- Mithali came the first womanish cricketer to win the “ Wisden Indian Cricketer of Year” award in 2015.
- Mithali is the first woman cricketer who scored 7 successive fifties in ODI. Overall, Javed Miandad is the only player ahead of Mithali who scored 9 successive fifties.
- Mithali holds the record for the 2nd loftiest scores in women’s test justice with 214 runs.
- She’s the loftiest run- arranger in ODIs i.e. 6888 runs. She surpassed Charlotte Edwards of England with 5992 runs.
- During India’s series against New Zealand in 2019, she came the first woman to play 200 ODI matches.
- Mithali is the first captain to lead India to the ICC ODI World Cup final doubly – 2005 and 2017.
- She came the first player to score runs in WODIs in July 2017.
- She’s the first Indian and 5th womanish cricketer to score further than World Cup runs.
- Mithali came the first Indian Woman batter to score 2000 runs in T20I justice.
- Mithali Raj becomes the first Indian woman cricketer and alternate internationally to complete runs across all formats.
- She was recognized with the “ Arjuna Award” in the time 2003 for her fat performances in the sport.
- She entered the prestigious “ Padma Shri” Award in the time 2015.
- In 2015, Mithali was named in Wisden Indian Cricketer of the time.
- In 2017, she came the Vogue Sportsperson of the Time.
- Youth Sports Icon of Excellence Award for 2017.
- She was named as one of the players in ICC Women’s ODI Team of the Time in December 2017.
- Listed on BBC 100 Women list in 2017.
- In November 2020, Raj was nominated for the Rachael Heyhoe-Flint Award for ICC Womanish Cricketer of the Decade, and the award for women’s ODI cricketer of the decade.
Mithali Raj Early life
Mithali Raj was born in Jodhpur, Rajasthan on December 3, 1982 to a Tamil family. Mithali’s father, Dorai Raj, was an officer in the Indian Air Force and her mama, Leela Raj, a housewife. She attended theSt. Johns High academy in Hyderabad for justice coaching. She also rehearsed justice at the Keyes Girls High School in Secunderabad.
|School||St. Johns School, Hyderabad, Keyes High School For Girls, Secunderabad|
|Other Qualifications||Not Known|
Mithali Raj Struggle Story, Career
Mithali Raj is India’s topmost womanish batswoman who has reached numerous mileposts in her two-decade-old transnational career. She’s a right-handed opening batswoman and right-arm leg- break bowler. Mithali is the loftiest run- arranger in women’s International Cricket and she’s the only womanish cricketer in the women s justice to surpass the run mark in Women’s One Day International matches.
In July 2021, in the 3rd woman third Women s One Day International match playing against England, Mithali Raj came the leading run- arranger in Women’s International Cricket. She went past Charlotte Edwards’ former record of runs.
Born as Mithali Dorai Raj on 3rd December 1982, she attended Keyes High School for Girls in Secunderabad followed by Kasturba Junior College for pursuing farther studies. It was during her academy days she started training for justice.
Mithali was chosen for the Indian Team at the age of seventeen. It did n’t take her a long time to prove her class and wit. She rose through the species and surfaced as one of the most talented and promising batsmen when she scored 214 runs against the England Team in the final test in Taunton. This she achieved at the age of 19. That was just the morning of the story of a cricketer like Mithali Raj. There has been no looking back ever ago. Her estimable performances earned her the label – “ Lady Sachin” and presently Mithali Raj is the loftiest run- arranger in women’s transnational justice.
The way of Success (Life Success Story)
It takes hard work and trouble to rise to fame and success. Raj made her way to both the One Day International and Test Cricket for the Women’s Cricket Team of India. She was also suspected to be a part of the 1997 Women’s Cricket World Cup at the tender age of 14 because of the immense pool of gift. Still, Age did n’t make it to the final cut.
Nonetheless, Mithali Raj made her One Day International debut in the time 1999, two times after she did n’t make it to the final list. The most emotional and memorable thing about her debut was the fact she scored 114 runs that were too unbeaten.
Soon followed the test debut in the time 2001-2002 against South Africa. Since also there has been no looking back. In the same season, on August 17th, Mithali Raj successfully broke the world record of scoring the loftiest run in the women’s test.
With her 214 runs against England, she broke Karen Rolton’s record of scoring the loftiest test score – 209-in the world. Two times latterly, her record was broken by Pakistan’s Kiran Baluch, who scored 242 against West Indies in the time March 2004.
The time 2005 – Game Changer
The 2005 Women’s World Cup was a largely anticipated contest as it was making a return after five long times. Having witnessed the first hassle being called off because of heavy rains, the Indian Women Cricket Team went on to win the coming three matches.
Though the Indian platoon lost to New Zealand, they managed to achieve alternate place in the right- platoon table. New Zealand, the familiar foes, were staying in thesemi-finals. The Women In Blue needed a solid launch in the first innings having asked to club first. The time was in favor, and Mithali Raj rose to success.
What are the real rates of a promising athlete? The capability to perform in a not- so-encouraging atmosphere – Raj did that’s a veritably collected way of winning the hearts of millions of her suckers. The platoon was devastated to 127-4 still Raj scored unbeaten 91 helping the country reach a defendable aggregate of 204. Also they sailed out the Kiwis for 164 runs only to win by 40 runs.
Moments that Made Mithali Famous
In the ensuing time in August, India won their demoiselle test series over England under the leadership of Mithali Raj. Indian Women Cricket Team won the 2006 Asia Cup. India repeated this achievement the alternate time in twelve months – without dropping out indeed a single game. In May 2008, she led India to the fourth successive Asia Cup title. Also, she crossed the 3000- run corner during this time.
Raj lost the captaincy after a poor show in England the same time where India didn’t indeed manage to win a single match. Still, it was the 2012 England Tour that helped her earned the captaincy back. Constantly, she went on to score high runs. In February 2017, Raj came the alternate player to get past the scores in WODIs. In July 2017, she came the first women batswoman to cross runs mark in the limited-overs format.
2017 Women’s Cricket World Cup
2017 Women’s Cricket World Cup was pivotal not only for Mithali Raj but also for the platoon India. Unlike in the history, the platoon now had a slew of largely professed and talented cricketers to take care of the series. India won the first four matches in the group stage. In the last group, Raj scored 109 runs helping India to score a aggregate of265/7 and help the platoon in beating Black Caps for 79 runs to enter the World Cupsemi-finals with a 187 run- palm, the biggest palm in the World Cup.
Her net worth has been growing significantly in 2020-2021. So, how important is Mithali Raj worth at the age of 39 times old? Mithali Raj’s income source is substantially from being a successful Cricketer. She’s from India. We’ve estimated Mithali Raj’s net worth, plutocrat, payment, income, and means.
|Net Worth in 2021||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Salary in 2020||Under Review|
|Net Worth in 2019||Pending|
|Salary in 2019||Under Review|
- Nora Fatehi (Actress) Biography, Wiki, Net Worth, Boyfriend
- Bhuvan Bam Biography, Career, Net Worth, Income, Family
- Manpreet Singh Biography, Wiki, Net Worth, Income, Career
- Rashmika Mandanna Biography, Wiki, Net Worth, Awards, Relationship
- What is The National Emblem of India in Hindi?
Interesting facts about Mithali Raj
- In her nonage, Mithali Raj aspired to come a Bharatnatyam cotillion and not a cricketer
- Mithali Raj is the Youthful centurion in ODI justice At (16 times 205 days)
- Mithali Raj’s Indian platoon also created a platoon record of winning 16 matches on-the- witch – a band which began with India defeating Australia during the stint of Australia in February 2016 and ended during the Quadrangular ODI series in South Africa in May 2017
- Mithali scored unbeaten 114 runs on her debut match against Ireland Women’s platoon in 1999, which is the third-loftiest score made by a woman cricketer in her ODI debut after Lynne Thomas (134 in 1973) and Nicole Bolton (124 in 2014).
- There have been only five women cricketers who have scored a hundred on debut and Mithali is the fourth player after Enid Bakewell, Lynne Thomas, and Reshma Gandhi.
- Mithali was the part of Indian women’s stylish cooperation in ODIs and that too in her debut match by scoring unbeaten 114 runs along with her mate Reshma who made 104 not out. Their cooperation of unbroken 258 runs is the third-stylish for any gate and alternate-stylish for the first gate.
- At 19, Mithali Raj broke Karen Rolton’s record of the world’s loftiest individual Test score of 209 and made a new score of 214.
- Mithali Raj came the first Indian cricketer to score runs in T20 International Cricket (June 7, 2018).
- Mithali Raj is the only Indian woman cricketer to be not dismissed for a duck for 7 successive times (2000-07). She also holds the alternate-stylish record of utmost successive innings without a duck with 74 innings after Karen Rolton (104).
- Mithali Raj is an avaricious book anthology.
- Mithali is an Arjuna Awardee. She entered the award in 2003.
You may like to read:
- Top 10 Best Gaming Smartphone Under 20,000 In India 2022
- Kolkata FataFat Lottery Daily Result Live Chart 17 January
- Kolkata Fatafat Lottery Result Today Live 17 January 2022
- Satta Matta Matka Result Today Kalyan Chart 17 January 2022
- Matta Matka Result Today – Get 17 January 2022 Satta Chart
- Dear Lottery Result Today Live Pdf 17 December, 1, 6, 8 PM
All of this article, is based on Mithali Raj Biography, her life history and success story related all information’s. If you have any queries on this topic, You can raise a comment below. Thank You!!!