e-Shram Card Online Registration 2021, Eligibility criteria, Benefits, Guide & Other major updates from UAN e shram online portal eshram.gov.in.
The government of India has announced the launch of a replacement web portal titled E-Shram NDUW, which collects data on labourers, migrants, gig-workers and platform workers, traders and street vendors, farmers, and domestic workers.
- e-Shram Card Online Registration Updates
- About E Shramik Card
- E-Shram Card Online Registration
- Eligibility Criteria for e-Shramik Card Registration
- Who can Apply for E Shram Card?
- How to log in into E Shram Online Portal?
- How to Apply for E Shram Card Online Registration?
- Document required for UAN e-Shramik Card Online Registration
- Benefits of the eShram Card
- What is the web status check for the UAN Shrimik card?
- Important Links for eShram Card Online Registration
- Some Basic Features of E Portal
- State wise E Shram Card Registration
- FAQs on e-Shram Card Online Registration 2021
eSHRAM Card Self Registration register eshram gov in Website CSC Login process check here. Documents Required for E Shramik Card Apply online, Benefits of eshram Card, the way to Apply self-register e Shramik Card, Download and check Status here.
e-Shram Card Online Registration Updates
|Name of the Web Portal||E Shram Portal for NDUW|
|Launched By||Government of India|
|Article category||E Shram Card Registration|
|Objectives||National Database of Unorganized Workers|
|E Shram Card Download mode||Online|
|UAN E shram Online Status Checking||Ongoing|
|Total Registered Shramik||1,03,77,927 count so far|
|eShram Helpline Toll Free Number||14434 (Monday to Saturday between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)|
|official web portal||eshram.gov.in|
About E Shramik Card
According to government plans, 30 crores more workers are going to be added within the next few years. consistent with this plan, the govt will issue the E Shram Card after complete registration. Any labourer will benefit directly from the schemes, and therefore the government also will take different steps to support the knowledge they need to be collected.
An E Shram card comes from the Ministry of Labor and Employment and is named the Unique number card. PM Narendra Modi launched this scheme for the workers and labourers within the unorganized sector. Worker and labourer welfare is that the primary objective of this program.
Recently, the Ministry of Labor and Employment collected information about unrecognized workers and workers across the country. E-shram card download, you’ll use the UAN card for all times.
E-Shram Card Online Registration
The Ministry of Labour & Employment is collecting data on all unorganized workers. Now NDUW Shramik Card Yojana is launched for this. this may be a Shramik card allotted by the govt of India to all or any the श्रमिक. Through this register eshram.gov.in e Shram card they’re going to be ready to get the advantages.
Update: Till September 19, quite 1 Crore registration is completed for e Shram Card.
NDUW E Shram Card UAN numbers are often availed by any unorganized worker who has done the registration on the online portal of E Shram official website. E-Shram card is going to be acceptable everywhere in India also as accident coverage is going to be given to the applicant under PMSBY.
Eligibility Criteria for e-Shramik Card Registration
- There are not any income criteria for registering on e-SHRAM as an unorganised worker. However, one shouldn’t be a tax payee.
- Any worker who is unorganized and aged between 16-59, is eligible to register on the e-SHRAM portal.
- Documents like the Aadhaar Number, mobile number, Aadhaar linked checking account are going to be required by the worker to register on the the e-SHRAM portal. ” if a worker doesn’t have any Aadhaar linked mobile number, he/ she will visit the nearest CSC’s and register through biometric identification“
- After registering with the portal, workers will get an Accidental Insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh under PMSBY. In future, all the Social Security benefits of unorganised workers are going to be delivered through this portal. In emergency and national pandemic like situations, this database could also be utilised to supply necessary assistance to the eligible unorganized workers.
Who can Apply for E Shram Card?
Here is the list of all applicable persons, who can eligible for E-Shram card online registration.
- Sharecroppers Brick Kiln workers
- Labelling and Packing
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Migrant Workers
- House Maids
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labours
- Street Vendors
- ASHA Workers
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Salt workers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers
- Newspaper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Tannery workers
- Building and Constructions workers
- Leather workers
- Domestic workers
How to log in into E Shram Online Portal?
Here I provide the step by step guide for login into the e Shram Online Portal. You can follow these steps for E-Shram card online registration in 2021.
- Step 1) To log in to the present E Shramik portal, you’ve got to first attend the official website “register.eshram.gov.in“.
- Step 2) After that on the house page, you’ve got to pick the choice of ‘Self Registration‘. After selecting subsequent page will open.
- Step 3) In that, you’ve got to enter your mobile number which is linked with an Aadhar card.
- Step 4) After that, you’ve got to fill within the captcha code.
- Step 5) After filing, you’ve got to pick the choice of YES / NO for EPFO and ESIC.
- Step 6) Then you’ve got to click on ‘Send OTP‘.
- Step 7) Now you’ll receive an OTP. Enter the OTP within the asked Section.
- Step 8) Now you’ll be asked to enter your Aadhar Card number and Accept the terms and conditions and click on the Submit button.
- Step 9) The application form will open ahead of you, you’ve got to fill it.
- Step 10) Then after filling all the documents even have to be uploaded.
- Step 11) After making it click on submit and take the text of the appliance form for future reference.
After this, your registration are going to be completed on E Shramik Portal.
How to Apply for E Shram Card Online Registration?
UAN eShram Card is going to be availed to those that belong to the unorganized sector. Also, who has all the knowledge with them regarding E Shram card registration at https://eshram.gov.in Portal.
If any of the terms of eligibility don’t suit the applicant then your registration will cancel or reject. Check here the subsequent steps which are as follows:
- Open the official web portal https //eshram.gov.in.
- Click on the link of registration
- Now, as soon as you’ll click on the link it’ll open up a replacement page.
- Now therein new page you’ll see certain details which you would like to feature up.
- Add those details and do your registration properly.
- At the time of OTP, await it to return on the mobile screen.
- After that continue with the registration.
- Once it’s done, save the message of successfully submitted the appliance form.
Upon successful registration, the workers are going to be issued an eSHRAM Card with a singular UAN number. then , the Shramik can avail benefits of the Sarkari scheme through this card at any time anywhere.
Document required for UAN e-Shramik Card Online Registration
The unorganized workforce in India numbers around 30 crores. of these people, many are shoe polishers, bidi workers, construction workers, farmers, milkmen, and street vendors. the subsequent document must be original and contain all the right details.
- Permanent Address
- Qualifications of the candidate
- Skills and Experiences
- Families Details
- Identifier for Aadhar
- A valid Aadhar Card and mobile number are required.
- Any Number of a Bank
- IFSC code
- Aadhaar Card
Benefits of the eShram Card
CSC NDUW Shramik Cardholders can easily cash in on the CSC UAN E Shramik Card. Here are some benefits of signing up for e Shram portal. Many schemes of the federal and state governments can provide these benefits. Now that it’s a UAN eShram Card, all the knowledge gathered is going to be with the govt, allowing them to locate which worker is utilizing what percentage benefits at any given time or overtime.
- PMSBY provides an accident coverage of two lacs to the worker
- Unorganized workers are going to be eligible for all Social Security benefits
- Shram Card Holders receive full assistance in emergency and national pandemic situations.
In addition to all or any of those benefits, the UAN Shramik Card also entitles the holder to all or any the Social Security Schemes launched by the state and central governments.
It is primarily to make a database for unorganized workers of the country to supply Social Security assistance directly through the eShram Cardholders in pandemics or similar events.
- PM Garib Kalyan Yojana 2021 Online Registration, Eligibility
- Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Updates & Application Form 2021 Pdf
- PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online 2021 pmuy.gov.in
What is the web status check for the UAN Shrimik card?
Aadhaar number, active mobile number linked to Aadhaar, and checking account details are getting used to seeing the status of applicants who have applied online for an eShram Card. The eshram.gov.in portal will then verify all the small print that you simply provide after e Shram Card Self Registration.
The UAN number and therefore the Shramik Card is going to be issued to support the eligibility criteria and your verification. Please ask this section for details about downloading the E Shram card and checking the registration status online.
- The web portal will need to be opened.
- Please enter your login information.
- You will be taken to your dashboard.
- From there, if the appliance is approved, you’ll receive the link to download the E-Shram card during a short period.
- It is possible that the status won’t be approved, so you’ll need to reapply.
- The status must still be ongoing for you to proceed.
The above procedures can all be completed by you or at a CSC Login Centre near you. It helps you with registration, status, and downloading of Shramik Cards on eshram.gov.in. Moreover, while registering online, the candidates got to carry the required documents listed above. If you’ve got any questions, please be happy to contact us at the toll-free number or leave a comment.
Important Links for eShram Card Online Registration
|eShram Card Online Registration Portal||Visit now|
|e-shram Login Page||Click here|
Some Basic Features of E Portal
- EA’s new employment portal, E Shram, was launched by Bhupendra Yadav, the Union Employment Minister.
- The e-Shram portal will compile a national database of 38 crore unorganized sector workers.
- Aadhaar are going to be seeded into this database.
- Through this portal, street vendors, domestic workers, and labourers are going to be connected.
- We will enter into the portal the names, addresses, educational qualifications, skill types, etc., of our users.
- By using the e-shram portal, the workers are going to be ready to access many facilities.
- An individual 12 digit record is going to be provided to all or any registered workers, which can be valid nationwide.
- These cards also will provide workers with benefits from various schemes.
- With this card, workers are often divided supported their work, making employment easier for them.
- In addition to launching and operating schemes for workers through the database, the govt also will receive assistance.
- The Ministry of Labor and Employment is going to be liable for this portal.
You may Like to Read
- AN94 Supercharger Free Fire Incubator Gun Skin Updates 2021
- Free Fire Upcoming Events in India 2021 – Updates, Rewards
- Free Fire One Tap Headshot Sensitivity Setting – FF Pro Tips
- Happy Laxmi Puja Wishes 2021, Images, Greetings, Quotes
- Free Fire Diwali Event 2021: Rewards, Gun Skins, Gloo Walls
State wise E Shram Card Registration
|E Shramik Andhra Pradesh|
|E Shramik Assam|
|E Shramik Arunchal|
|E Shramik Bihar|
|E Shramik Chhattisgarh|
|E Shramik Chandigarh|
|E Shramik Delhi|
|E Shramik Goa|
|E Shramik Gujarat|
|E Shramik Haryana|
|E Shramik HP|
|E Shramik Jharkhand|
|E Shramik Jammu|
|E Shramik Kashmir|
|E Shramik Kerala|
|E Shramik Karnataka|
|E Shramik MP|
|E Shramik Maharashtra|
|E Shramik Odisha|
|E Shramik Punjab|
|E Shramik Rajasthan|
|E Shramik Telangana|
|E Shramik Tamilnadu|
|E Shramik UP|
|E Shramik Uttarakhand|
|E Shramik West Bengal|
FAQs on e-Shram Card Online Registration 2021
What is the validity of UAN Shramik Card?
The UAN Shramik Card is for Unorganized Workers who are registered at the eShram Portal. it’ll assign as permanent and valid for a lifetime.
What are often the age of any unorganized worker to use online for E Shram Card?
He or she should be between 16 to 59 years.
When i will be able to get my E Shramik UAN Card?
It will take a while because the portal is launched recently.
How many workers have currently registered to the E Shram portal eshram.gov.in?
The data of current registration is more then 1,03,77,927.
Are there registration fees needed for eSHRAM Card Online Registration?
No, The e shram card online registration is totally Free of cost.
What is e Shram Portal helpline number, toll-free no?
The toll-free number is 14434 available in Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Telugu, and Assamese languages. you’ll contact at eSHRAM Portal email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is it must that applicant should have the Bank passbook and electricity bill while registering to e shram?
Yes, these documents are mandatory.
How to upload photo in eshram card?
Adter Login the Portal, you can upload the photo copy on the eSHRAM card.
Where we can use the e shram card?
Here was some information about the benefits and use of eSHRAM Card.
Social Security Scheme Benefits
More Job Opportunity
Premium wave for 1 Year
Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
Track Migrant Labourers workforce