Create a channel on youtube: Step-by-step guide to create a successful youtube channel & customize your channel completely in 2021, 2022.
YouTube, the Google-owned video network, boasts over a billion users — almost one-third of all people on the web — and each day people watch many many hours on YouTube and generate billions of views. On mobile alone, YouTube reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network within the U.S.
What’s amazing, though, is that only 9% of small businesses within the U.S. are actively using YouTube, and my hunch is that figure would be pretty accurate worldwide, too.
- How to Make a YouTube Channel
- Can’t create YouTube channel?
- How to Create a Channel on YouTube? – Step by step Guide
- How to the CustomizeYouTube Channel page?
- How to Upload Videos on Youtube Channel and optimize them for search?
- How to earn money on YouTube Channel
- You can make money on YouTube through the subsequent features:
Here I’m describing How can you create a channel on YouTube & earn money with easy steps. If you want to create a channel on YouTube just follow the steps.
Way to Create a Channel on YouTube
The simplest way to create a channel on youtube just follows the steps.
- check in to your Google account (or register and check in if you do not have one).
- Create a replacement YouTube channel using your Google account.
- Navigate to the Customize Channel page.
- Add Basic Info to your channel for discoverability.
- Upload branding elements to your channel.
- Customize your more advanced layout options.
- Add videos and optimize them for search.
Can’t Create a Channel on YouTube?
If you’re seeing a “This action isn’t allowed” message once you attempt to create your channel, you’ll be using an outdated version of the YouTube app.
Here are your options to maneuver forward:
- Update the YouTube app on your device.
- Create your YouTube channel employing a browser on your PC (following the steps outlined in additional detail below).
How to Create a Channel on YouTube by Mobile or desktop? – Step by step Guide
Creating a well-managed YouTube channel with consistent content can help businesses grow better, but doing it right is simply as important. Here’s the way to create a channel on YouTube with the step-by-step guide.
- check in to your Google account.
- To watch, share, create, and discuss YouTube content, you will need a Google account. attend youtube.com and click on “Sign In” within the upper right-hand corner. From there, you will be taken to a Google sign-in page.
- If you’ve got a Google account, you will be prompted to check in.
- If you’ve got multiple Google accounts, make certain to pick the one you would like to be related to the YouTube channel.
- If you are doing not have a Google account, click “Create Account” and follow the prompts to register for one.
- Create a replacement YouTube channel using your Google account.
Once you’ve found out with and signed into your Google account, it is time to make a channel. Click your user icon within the upper right-hand corner. This represents both your Google account and your YouTube account (as YouTube is owned by Google). you will see a menu, where you’ll be wanting to click “Settings.”
The first step is to make a Brand Account. It is often whatever name you would like, and doesn’t need to be an equivalent name that you simply want to create your Google account — but we do recommend that it reflects the brand the YouTube Channel will represent.
After you enter the Brand Account name, you would possibly be asked to verify the account via text message or voice call. If that happens, enter the code you receive from the choice you select.
Once you’ve verified your Brand Account, you will be taken to the dashboard for your channel. Now, it is time to start out customizing it.
How to the Customize YouTube Channel page?
We’ll start with the elemental details about your channel. From your channel dashboard, click “Customize channel.” when you create a channel on YouTube you need to customize your channel page.
From there, you will be taken to the channel customization page.
You’ll notice three tabs: “Layout,” “Branding,” and “Basic info.” These three tabs will assist you to optimize your channel for viewers.
1. Add Basic Info to your channel for discoverability
Start by clicking “Basic info.”
Here’s where you’ll enter some basic information about your channel, just like the language your videos are in, also as an outline that helps people discover your channel once they enter search terms that describe what videos they’re trying to find. These keywords can include what your channel is about, the issues it helps solve, the people and products featured, your industry, and more.
You’ll even be ready to add links to sites you would like to share with your viewers. These links are going to be displayed over your banner image (more on this later) like so:
2. Upload branding elements to your channel
In addition to the descriptive details that you’ve got added, there’s another element of customization for a replacement YouTube channel: The visuals.
Under the “Branding” tab, you will be ready to add your:
3. Add Profile Picture on your YouTube Channel
Among this channel art is your profile photo — this is often how YouTube users will identify the creator of a video when browsing video content. you will see this image appear beneath YouTube videos on the play page, as shown below. YouTube recommends employing a picture with dimensions of a minimum of 98 x 98 pixels.
4. Add Banner Image
The banner image may be a large banner displayed at the highest of your channel page, and it is a big opportunity to convey your brand to your viewers. YouTube recommends using a picture that’s a minimum of 2048 x 1152 px.
5. Create Video Watermark & Add on YouTube Channel
The video watermark is displayed at the rock bottom right of each video you post (see below). you’ll be wanting to settle on a logo that best represents you sized at 150 x 150 px.
6. Customize your more advanced layout options.
Click the “Layout” tab.
From here, you will be ready to specify certain details about how you would like your content presented on your channel’s page. you will have the choice to designate a video spotlight and organize your channel page with featured sections.
How to Upload Videos on Youtube Channel and optimize them for search?
To upload your first video to YouTube, click the “Create” button within the top-right corner and follow the prompts.
Optimizing your channel for discoverability is simply the start. Once you begin adding videos, you’ll be wanting to optimize them for search, which successively helps users discover your video.
But this goes beyond giving your videos accurate, clear, and concise titles though that’s important. Below, we describe a number of the foremost important things to optimize on YouTube.
1. Add a Title
When we look for videos, one among the primary things that our eyes are drawn to is that the title. That’s often what determines whether or not the viewer will click to observe your video, therefore the title shouldn’t only be compelling but also clear and concise.
2. Add a proper Description
This should be limited to 1,000 characters — and remember that your viewer came here to observe a video, to not read tons of text. Plus, YouTube only displays the primary two or three lines of text, which involves about 100 characters, so front-load the outline with the foremost important information.
3. Add Tags on your Video
Using tags doesn’t just let viewers know what your video is about — they inform YouTube, too, which uses tags “to understand the content and context of your video,” consistent with Backlinko. That way, YouTube can associate your video with similar videos, which may broaden your content’s reach. But approach with caution even as together with your title, don’t use misleading tags because they could get you more views actually, Google might penalize you for that.
4. Video Category
Choosing a category is different to group your video with similar content on YouTube — but which may not be as simple because it sounds. YouTube’s Creator Academy suggests that marketers “think about what’s working well for every category” you’re considering by answering questions like:
- Who are the highest creators within the category? What are they known for, and what do they are doing well?
- Are there any patterns between the audiences of comparable channels within a given category?
- Do the videos within an identical category have share qualities like production value, length, or format?
- Top 10 Tips to Complete 4000 hours watch time in YouTube easily
- How to Earn From YouTube in India 2021, 2022
- Youtube Channel Name Ideas to start a Youtube Channel
- GST E Way Bill Registration Process 2021
How to earn money on YouTube Channel
You can earn money on YouTube by applying for and being accepted to the YouTube Partner Program. you’ll also qualify to receive Shorts bonuses as a part of the YouTube Shorts Fund without being within the YouTube Partner Program.
- We won’t tell you what you’ll create on YouTube, but we do have a responsibility to try to to right by our viewers, creators and advertisers. If you’re within the YouTube Partner Program, you’ll earn money through YouTube. When within the YouTube Partner Program, we hold you to a better standard.
- to form sure we’re rewarding good creators, we review your channel before you’re accepted within the YouTube Partner Program. We also constantly review channels to form sure you’re meeting all our policies and guidelines.
- Channels don’t got to be monetizing on YouTube to be eligible for the YouTube Shorts Fund. Creators within the YouTube Partner Program and channels that are a neighborhood of a Multi-Channel Network (MCN) are still eligible.
- you’ll be susceptible to pay taxes on your earnings from YouTube; determine more below.
Ways to form money within the YouTube Partner Program
You can make money on YouTube through the subsequent features:
- Advertising revenue: Get ad revenue from display, overlay, and video ads.
- Channel memberships: Your members make recurring monthly payments in exchange for special perks that you simply offer.
- Merch shelf: Your fans can browse and buy official branded merchandise that’s showcased on your watch pages.
- Super Chat & Super Stickers: Your fans pay to urge their messages highlighted in chat streams.
- YouTube Premium Revenue: Get a part of a YouTube Premium subscriber’s subscription fee once they watch your content.
Each feature has its own set of eligibility requirements on top of subscriber and considers count requirements. If our reviewers believe that your channel or video isn’t eligible, specific features might not be available.
All over the information are provided about, “How to Create a Channel on YouTube & Earn Money”, You can follow the steps to create a channel on Youtube. If you have any other queries on this topic you can raise a comment below, Thank You.