Aadhaar card was one of the most important documents to identify a citizen in India, Guide to change Aadhaar card Address, Date of Birth Online.
Unlike its peers like Voter ID card, Visage card and others, an Aadhar card serves several purposes. It acts as a evidence of identity for an Indian citizen — including his or her date of birth, address and other details.
Aadhar cards can also be linked with one’s phone number, bank, etc. to do colorful sanctioned work. Given the significance of Aadhar, it’s necessary for an individual to make sure that all the details that he or she has on the card arecorrect.However, the existent is needed to modernize them as soon as possible, If not.
- Aadhaar Card Update
- Which Details You can Change in the Aadhar Card Online?
- How to Change Aadhaar Card Address Online?
- How to Update Aadhaar Card Details Online
- How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card?
- Documents Required for Aadhaar Card Update Online
- Important Links for Aadhaar Card Update Online
- Important Points to check on Aadhaar Card Update
- Reason Behind The Aadhaar Card Update May Rejected
- FAQ’s on Change Aadhaar Card Address, Date of Birth Online
In this article, we are going to discuss about How to Change Aadhaar Address, Date of Birth, Other Details Online related all informations with latest updates.
Aadhaar Card Update
The Aadhaar Card contains vital information similar as your name, address, phone number, gender, and date of birth. In case you wish to make changes on the Aadhaar Card, you can do so by visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre or on the sanctioned website of the Unique Identification Authority of India.
Which Details You can Change in the Aadhar Card Online?
As per the rearmost developments, you can only get your address changed in your Aadhaar card Using the online SSUP portal https//ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/login.html. In case, you want to modernize the following details, you have to visit an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Dispatch ID
As per govt rules you can only change mentioned details on your aadhaar card.
How to Change Aadhaar Card Address Online?
UIDAI was allowing a change in address in Aadhaar cards without any evidence of hearthstone but the system has been discontinued.
People seeking to change their address in their Aadhaar card will have to follow a new set of way as the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has discontinued its former guideline. UIDAI was allowing a change in address in Aadhaar cards without any evidence of hearthstone but according to a report people have to give evidence of address or evidence of hearthstone now.
It said that any one of the 32 mentioned documents can be used to change the address in Aadhaar cards. Here is the complete guide to change Aadhaar Card Address Online, just follow the steps that we mentioned below.
- Log in to your account using your credentials at ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
- Click on ‘Proceed to Update Aadhaar’.
- Enter your 12 digit UID number (Aadhaar No).
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the ‘Send OTP’ option.
- Wait for the OTP to reach the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number.
- Click on ‘Log In’ option.
- Enter the details of your Aadhaar card.
- Out of the list of 32 documents ascertaining proof of address and proof of identity, select 1.
- Now update your address.
You can use the “Update Request Number (URN)” to check the status of your Aadhaar card online. Once updated, you can download the updated version and get your Aadhar card print out copy.
How to change Aadhaar card Date of Birth
Her we have shared step step process to change Aadhaar Card Date of Birth Online in 2022. You can follow this steps from below.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI
- Click on ‘Update Aadhaar Online’ option on the page.
- Login with your aadhaar number and get OTP
- Enter and corroborate the OTP
- A new window will appear, Click on the DOB to modernize
- Upload the supporting documents
- Now Pay the DOB updates charge of Rs 50, your DOB will be updated.
For streamlining the DOB on the tone servive update portal Rs 50 will be charged against each update request done through theportal. In case the update is requested further than formerly also the stoner will pay Rs 50 each time.
How to Change The Name in Aadhaar Card in 2022?
Here we have share the complete process to change name in the aadhaar card. If you want to change or update your name in Aadhaar, you must be follow the Steps that we mentioned below.
Step 1: Visit the Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Centre.
Step 2: Fill the Aadhaar Update Form
Step 3: Enter your current mobile number in the form
Step 6: Your request will be registered by the executive at the Aadhaar Enrolment/Update centre.
Step 7: Now, you will receive an acknowledgement slip containing the URN.
Step 8: You will have to pay a fee of Rs. 50 for availing this service.
How to Update Aadhaar Card Details Online
You can change or update your name, date of birth, address, and gender details online. Still, your mobile number must be linked to the Aadhaar in order to make the changes.
The procedure to change the Aadhaar card address, name, gender, and date of birth details online is mentioned below.
- Step 1- Visit https//ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
- Step 2- Click on‘ Do to Update Aadhaar’.
- Step 3- Enter the Aadhaar number and captcha.
- Step 4- Click on‘ Shoot OTP’.
- Step 5- Enter the OTP that’s transferred to your registered mobile number.
- Step 6- Now You Select what you want to change on your Aadhaar details.
- Step 7- Now change your updated information on the fields.
- Step 8- Next, you must review the details that have been entered.
- Step 9- Next, submit the change request.
How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card?
The procedure to change your mobile number on the Aadhaar is mentioned below
- Visit the Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Submit the filled operation form. Insure the correct mobile number is mentioned on the form.
- No documents need to be submitted to modernize the mobile number.
- The request for the update will be registered.
An acknowledgment slip will be handed.Documents Needed for Update or Correcting Aadhaar Card InformationTo know about the list. of supporting documents needed for streamlining or correcting details on your Aadhaar Card, visit our documents needed for Aadhaar card runner.
Documents Required for Aadhaar Card Update Online
Here we have mentioned the list that may need to change aadhaar card address, name, gender, date of birth or other Information’s.
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Bank statement/passbook
- Post office account statement/passbook
- Government photo ID cards
- Electricity bill (shouldn’t be older than 3 months)
- Water bill (shouldn’t be older than 3 months)
- Telephone landline bill (shouldn’t be older than 3 months)
- In case of rural areas – certificate of address issued by head of village panchayat
- Income tax assessment order
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Property tax receipt (shouldn’t be older than 3 months)
- Credit card statement (shouldn’t be older than 3 months)
- Insurance document
- Signed letter with photo from bank on letterhead
- NREGS job card
- Arms license
- Pensioner card
- Freedom fighter card
- Kissan passbook
- CGHS / ECHS card
- Certificate of address having photo issued by MP or MLA on letterhead
- Registered sale/lease/rent agreement
- Address card containing photo, issued by Department of Posts
- Caste and domicile certificate containing photo, issued by the state government
- Disability ID card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective state/UT governments/administrations
- Gas connection bill (not older than 3 months)
- Passport of spouse
- Passport of parents (for minors)
Important Links for Aadhaar Card Update Online
|Official Website||Click here|
|TimeTips Home||Visit now|
Important Points to check on Aadhaar Card Update
Here we have mentioned some important point that you must remember while updating your Aadhaar card details.
- Insure that the data you enter is accurate.
- Insure the spellings are all correct.
- The data that you give must be supported by factual substantiation.
- Don’t lose the acknowledgement damage.
Reason Behind The Aadhaar Card Update May Rejected
Hete we have mentioned some of the reasons why your Aadhaar update request might be rejected are mentioned below.
- The correct procedure isn’t followed.
- The applicable documents aren’t submitted.
- Incorrect information is given.
You may Like to Read:
- Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Tier List (January) 2023 Ranking
- Dragon Hunters Heroes Legend Codes (January 2023) How to Redeem
- The NFT Pass – Benefits and Risks
- B H Of Lithas Codes (January 2023) Free Coins
- Handcrafted Doors and Windows
- Shop Heroes Legends Codes (January 2023) Updated List
FAQ’s on Change Aadhaar Card Address, Date of Birth Online
I want to change the mobile number registered with Aadhaar can it be done online?
Your mobile number can not be streamlined online, and you’ll need to visit a Permanent Enrolment Centre.
Will the Aadhaar number I’ve change after any data update?
No, the Aadhaar number will remain the same after the information update.
Do I’ve to bring the original documents for Aadhar card update online?
Yes, you’ll have to bring the original supporting documents. Still, they will be submit and returned to you.
How many times need to update Aadhaar card Updates?
It may take up to 90 days for the data to be update on your Aadhaar card and placement of your request.
Is there any amount needed to update Aadhaar card details?
Yes, You’ll have to pay a maximum figure of Rs. 50 for every time you update your details on Aadhaar card.
How can I add my father’s name or husband name on my aadhaar card address?
Filling this information is important. Details of relationship are a part of the address section in Aadhaar. It’s standardised to Care Of (C/ o).
Can I change Aadhaar card address using original language?
Yes, You may choose any of the following languages for streamlining your address on your Aadhaar are Kannada, Bengali, Assamese, Gujarati, Hindi, Malayalam, Odia, Marathi, Urdu, Tamil, Punjabi, Telugu.
All of this information is that we mentioned on this article, is about Change Aadhaar card address, date of birth, mobile number or other information. If you have any queries, on this topic, You can raise a comment below. Thank You!!!