Aadhar Card Status – Aadhaar card uldate status, application status can be checked from the official website website of UIDAI ie. www.uidai.gov.in. To check Aadhar Card Status, you can visit the sanctioned website of UIDAI and check it according to your hunt.
Aadhaar Card Status Check Online: This service is handed by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The user’s can check their aadhaar card status online with their registration number, date and time given on acknowledgement slip.
- How to Update Aadhaar Card Details Online
- How to Check Aadhaar Card Status from Aadhaar Enrolment Centre?
- How to Check Online Aadhaar Card Status in 2022?
- Aadhar Card Application Status 2022
- Check Aadhaar Card Status by Name
- Check Aadhaar Card Status without Enrolment ID
- Important Links
- How to Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status by India post Portal?
In this article, we are going to discuss about the Aadhaar card status and update online check related all information. so read all this information,
How to Update Aadhaar Card Details Online
You can modernize your name, date of birth, address, and gender details online. Still, your mobile number must be linked to the Aadhaar in order to make the changes.
The procedure to modernize the name, address, gender, and date of birth details online is mentioned below.
- Step 1- Visit https//ssup.uidai.gov.in/ ssup/
- Step 2- Click on‘ Do to Update Aadhaar’.
- Step 3- Enter the Aadhaar number and captcha.
- Step 4- Click on‘ Shoot OTP’.
- Step 5- Enter the OTP that’s transferred to your registered mobile number.
- Step 6-Next, elect‘Update Demographics Data’.
- Step 7- Elect the applicable options on the coming runner and click on‘ Do’.
- Step 8-The changes can be made on the coming runner. Upload the applicable document next.
- Step 9-Next, you must review the details that have been entered.
- Step 10-Next, submit the change request. You can use the Update Request Number ( Charnel) to track the status of the address change.
How to Check Aadhaar Card Status from Aadhaar Enrolment Centre?
The procedure to change any Aadhaar Card Status offline is mentioned below
- You must fill the operation correction form by requesting for one at the nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Centre.
- Insure that the correct details are entered.
- Once the documents have been attached, submit the operation form to modernize the changes.
- A figure will have to be paid to change the address on the Aadhaar Card.
How to Check Online Aadhaar Card Status in 2022?
Now you can check the Aadhaar Card Application Status for your Aadhar card by visiting the sanctioned website. We’re going to give information about it in the way given below. Now you can check it from your mobile through the way given below. The information of all the necessary documents for conducting the disquisition has been given below.
- You open the sanctioned website of UIDAI for your Aadhaar Card Update Application Status.
- Now go to the option to check the status given in it.
- Select operation status checks then.
- Now enter your name and date and time information of the operation.
- Now after submitting your Aadhaar card operation status will be presented to you.
- Still, you can download your indistinguishable Aadhar card online
- If your operation has been approved.
You may like to Read:
- Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Tier List (January) 2023 Ranking
- Dragon Hunters Heroes Legend Codes (January 2023) How to Redeem
- The NFT Pass – Benefits and Risks
- B H Of Lithas Codes (January 2023) Free Coins
- Handcrafted Doors and Windows
- Shop Heroes Legends Codes (January 2023) Updated List
Aadhar Card Application Status 2022
Now you can also do your Aadhar card status online, grounded on your registration. For this, you’re being told some easy way by which you can check it online. Now you won’t need to go to the Aadhar center to check the status of your Aadhar operation. In some cases, as soon as the Aadhar card is issued, information about it’s given on your registered mobile number through a communication.
How Can I Check My Aadhaar Enrolment Status Online To answer this question, you have been given options in the sanctioned website.
- Open the operation status check given on the sanctioned website and elect By Registration No Option from it.
- Now enter the Registration Number from the slip given by the Aadhar Center at the time of your operation.
- After entering the registration number, you’ll be told the status of your operation.
- Once the operation is approved, you can download it online or offline.
Check Aadhaar Card Status by Name
Presently, there’s no option to check the status of the Aadhaar Card by name. The Aadhaar status can be checked only with the help of the Enrolment ID. In case you have lost the EID, you can recoup it by visiting the sanctioned website of the UIDAI. The procedure to recoup the EID is mentioned below
- Step 1: Visit https//resident.uidai.gov.in/
- Step 2: Click on‘My Aadhaar’.
- Step 3: Under the‘ Get Aadhaar’ section, you’ll find the‘ Recoup Lost or Forgotten EID/ UID’ option, click on it.
- Step 4: On the coming runner, enter the Aadhaar number, full name, mobile number, dispatch address, and captcha law.
- Step 5: Next, click on‘ Shoot OTP’.
- Step 6: Enter the OTP to get the EID
Check Aadhaar Card Status without Enrolment ID
Presently, you can not check the status of the Aadhaar Card without the EID. In case you have lost or forgotten the EID, you can visit https//resident.uidai.gov.in/ lost-uideid to recoup it. Once the applicable details have been entered, you can reopen the EID.
How to Steps to Check Aadhar Card Status by India post Portal?
Through India Post Once your Aadhaar is generated, UIDAI’ll shoot the Aadhaar through post on your domestic address within 90 days. But, you can always track your Aadhaar details by visiting India Post’s functionary website or on the below link i.e. (www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx#)
You need to enter your consignment details in order to check the delivery status of the Aadhaar.
All of this information is about Aadhaar Card Status check online process and other updates. Hope you got all of the information and guide. If you have any queries you can raise a comment below. Thank you!!!